On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:01 +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Martin Vermeer a écrit :

> >> Same with the second patch. The reason is that the grey areas that are
> >> correctly drawn in paintText, are never exposed. I know how to do it,
> >> it's easy... have to run now.
> >
> > Here is the fix for the end-of-document problem.
>
> Are you going to apply this patch to trunk Martin? It works fine here.
>
> Abdel.

OK, I applied it. I suppose it doesn't harm.

Log entry:
        Selective expose patch

        * metricsinfo.h
        (ViewMetricsInfo): add size parameter

        * BufferView_pimpl.C
        (BufferView::Pimpl::metrics): return size

        * frontends/screen.C
        (LyXScreen::redraw): expose selectively, using y1, y2 in vi, and
        exposing lower grey at end using size test

Thanks for testing!

- Martin