On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, John Weiss wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 03:22:59PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> > Am I wrong?
>
> Not at all.  FAQ.lyx was originally dead-on-arrival.  Mike Ressler
> added a "real" FAQ sometime in 2000.  So FAQ.lyx is now waaaaay out of
> date.
>
> Either way, I think it's safe to fold the existing FAQ.lyx into the
> Wiki and ditch the FAQ.lyx file.

*sigh* this should teach me not to leave the list unread for too long.
I've forgotten what this thread was really about.

What's the consensus right now. Should we maintain the FAQ as wiki pages?
If so, I'll add that to http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/DevelDoc/Documents

In case I didn't mention it already, this is where I plan to list the
documents and also their main place of being maintained.

/Christian