Although 2.2.0 was only released at the beginning of June, the long
freeze before the release means that we have already collected a large
number of bug-fixes, some of them quite important. After some discussion
on the development list, I have therefore decided to release LyX 2.2.1
shortly. Please prepare translations by no later than next Wednesday,
the 20th.

Sorry for the shorter deadline than usual, but Uwe, who prepares our
Windows binaries, will be moving at the end of the month and may be
off-line for a while. So we need to help him out.

Best,
Richard Heck
Stable Branch Maintainer