Dear LyX,

Overall, your documentation is very good. Still, I have made a compilation of
some comments/questions I have noted during my reading of the documents. I hope
you find my comments useful.

I have previously submitted comments to this e-mail address. I was then told
(Guillaume Munch):

*         that the questions + answers were put on "general list", and that I
should follow up to this general list.
However, I have no idea of where this "general list" is located, so I asked
again and received another answer (Richard Heck):

*         He presumably meant the lyx-users list, which is for questions about
using LyX. There is also the lyx-devel list, which is more for discussion of
development.

I still do not know what these gentlemen refer to...

*         I have found http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/ ,
which seems to hold my questions.

*         But... how do I interact with this list??? Do I send e-mails to
lyx-us...@lists.lyx.org<mailto:lyx-us...@lists.lyx.org>? If so, how do I choose
topic? Or is there a web page where I can read and comment on user inputs?

Thanks for your patience.

With best regards,
Bernt Lie