On Sun, Jan 07, 2024 at 11:40:49AM +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> > > If it is not too late, I can send a patch tomorrow.
> >
> > Others seemed to think it was better to wait. So, lacking consensus, let's
> > wait for 2.4.1.
>
> Since it's a file format change, it needed to be done now or for 2.5, no? I
> think this would be a fair change for 2.4.0.

Sorry coming so late in this discussion.
It is certainly not late to change layouttranslations now.

But the way it is done is to change he.po and regenerate layouttranslations
from it
(I'll do that once new he.po is committed).

Once 2.4.0 is out layouttranslations is frozen for the whole 2.4.x release
but you can still can he.po as much as you want...

Pavel