Lorsque je fais ça, j'obtiens les message d'erreurs suivant au moment de la
conversion en PDF:

"

ProcessOptions*

 Valid options are: shorthands=, KeepShorthandsActive,

activeacute, activegrave, noconfigs, safe=, main=, math=

headfoot=, strings=, config=, hyphenmap=, or a language name"

 ...ry to proceed from here, type x to quit.}

You need to specify a language, either as a global option

or as an optional argument to the \usepackage command;

You shouldn't try to proceed from here, type x to quit.

 \addto

\extrasfrench{%

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined."

> Le 11/02/2015 17:20, Martin Gillard a écrit :
>
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> Voici un document Lyx, et le PDF associé. Vous remarquerez que le
>> document Lyx est en français:
>>
>> (" Chapitre 1
>>
>> Chapitre 2
>>
>> Bibliographie ... ")
>>

>> mais le PDF en anglais ("contents, chapter 1, bibliography, etc.").
>>

>> Cependant, j'ai résolu le problème en insérant du code Tex  (
>> \renewcommand{  )
>>

> Bonjour,
>
> Dans Document>Paramètres, « Paquetage Linguistique » doit être mis à «
> implicite ».
>
> Cordialement,
> JMarc

Répondre à