Hi Jean-Marc,

> Well, I guess we have had already enough problems from ``not fully
> open source'' toolkits...
>
> JMarc

:-) nice point! However, the source code for JX is available, and patches
can be distributed by anyone as separate packages. Restrictions are only
made when it comes to commercial applications, where an agreement with the
author is required. It is very different from xforms.

I anyone is interested on toolkit comparison, on the JX page there is some
info, and a comparison with Qt as well (well, maybe partial, but I didn't
find a counter-comparison on the qt site...). Here is the address:

http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~jafl/jx/other_toolkits.html

All the best,
Stefano

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se