On 04 Mar 99, Jonas Eden  ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > Does anybody know how to include graphics from XFIG into
> > lyx-documents? The figure should contain symbols like $\omega$,
> > which should then be rendered by TeX.

> My fix to this was to open the fig.pstex_t file and change the
> line:
>
> \special{psfile=fig.pstex}%
>
> to:
>
> \special{psfile=$HOME/texter/fig.pstex}%

My fig.pstex_t file does not have such a line. Instead, it uses:

\epsfig{file=fig.pstex}%

Latex fails to compile this, because \epsfig is not known. It works if I
replace this line with the \special line.

Does anybody know why my xfig uses this \epsfig command, and how I could
change this (or make it work)?

Thanks.
--
Franz Hoffmann - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.rz.tu-ilmenau.de/~ei023/