Hi there,

a few days ago I posted a problem concerning the table of contents to this
mailing list. In a few words, the problem was that if a section (or
subsection...) is too long there is no line-break in the toc. The text will
be printed till the right edge of the paper.

After some immediate eMail-help and testing I think the reason for this
behaviour is clear. As far as I see it depens on the following line in
the preample of the document:

\usepackage[ps2pdf,pdftitle={Mytitle},colorlinks=true]{hyperref}

This line caused obviously the described effect, because the whole line
now became a link. But there's a way to fix it if you put the option
linctocpage to this line:

\usepackage[ps2pdf,pdftitle={Mytitle},linktocpage,colorlinks=true]{hyperref}

Now not the whole line but the pagenumber is the link.

Let me just thank all the lyxers out there who tried to help
(especially Sebastian Rahtz and Jean-Marc) and gave some really usefull advice.
Keep on lyxing! :-)

Thanks a lot

Stephan