> I am not an "expert" either, but I strongly support the idea of forming
> a newsgroup.

So there are at least three of us ;-)

I just had a look at news.admin.misc and found a message under
("How to Create a New Usenet Newsgroup")
that explains the process of creating a newsgroup quite nicely.
But it looks like there was a bit of work involved so I guess
someone has to do it...

I'd vote for an unmoderated group 'comp.text.lyx'.

Andre'

PS:
> > I would really like to start the official discussion but I think that a LyX
> > "expert" is more entitled for such a job.

I think we are not talking about the right to do something but the
'honour' to do some work ;-)

--
It'll take a long time to eat 63.000 peanuts.
André Pönitz ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]