Sorry, my replies should also go to the users list. Damned mailer.

The xforms version in rawhide/powertools directory is still 0.88-15, where
the following change has to be made to forms.h: Comment out
<X11/Intrinsic.h>.

Even though LyX now compiles, I have problems with LyX dumping core at
start up. Lars, has this been solved recently?

BTW: Are the lyx lists archived somewhere? A lot of problems
can be solved by referring to older postings. Ther was a lot of
disussion about the X11 header file defining Object.

/Svante