im using foils for the first time.

1) can we have a line under the foild header (like in the example) BY
DEFAULT ? (currently, i should do paragraph, line after yes)

2) in landscape mode, my slides are cut on the left. is it a gv issue ?
(exporting pdf, and viewing under another reader seems ok) (i did  try
dvips options, n o result).
reading the extended featuire was not clear for me.

can i set the landscape paper , then use foilsherader, or should i do
rotatefoilheader ?

3) can i set the fonts i want per default, not only the one from
layout/document lists ?

4) id like some style like theorem/proof , etc but with the text:
issues, techniques...
should i hack a layout file, ar are there any other mean ?

5) i found a seminar style, but user list messages from november say its
ongoing work. is it usable ? (most of my trial fails , as items are out
of slide frame. supposely known issue ?)

anyway, thanks for lyx.

cheers
Luc