On Pon  5. Luty 2001 04:19, you wrote:
> Bronek Baraniecki wrote:
> > I do convert lyx (1.1.6fix1-1) files (book, letter
> > class) to PDF format and cannot define MyColor (e.g.
> > blue) for colorlink. Went through graphics package
> > documentation, but it's tough for me.
> > Every time I receive latex errors.
> >
> > Please, help how do it inside Lyx, (as a default, fot
> > exmpl.)
>
> On your LaTeX preamble:
>
> \usepackage[ps2pdf,pdftitle={Some title},urlcolor=blue,
>       linktocpage,letterpaper,colorlinks=true]{hyperref}

Hi,

I used this from the begining (with one wxception=I used
'linkcolor=blue' not 'urlcolor=blue') and received latexe
rrors
e.g.'keyval_package_undefined_colorlink_\ProcessOptionsWithKV{Hyp}'
when doing MenuFile> Export > PDF (or PDF latex)
Now, after using 'urlcolor=blue', there are no errors, but
there also no any links. In acroread no bookmarks. I tried
ps2pdf and pdftex (pdflatex) with the same result.

Here is my preamble:
\usepackage{qpalatin}
\usepackage{minitoc}
\usepackage[pas2pdf,bookmarks,bookmarksopen=true,pageanchor,\
linktocpage=true,pagebackref=true,urlcolor=blue,hypertexnames,hypertex,\
colorlinks=true,hyperindex]{hyperref}
\hypersetup{pdftitle={The Title},pdfauthor={Author}}

Will appreciate
If anyone can tell me where I am wrong.

Thanks

Bronek