On Pon  5. Luty 2001 21:23, you wrote:
> > Here is my preamble:
> > \usepackage{qpalatin}
> > \usepackage{minitoc}
> > \usepackage[pas2pdf,bookmarks,bookmarksopen=true,pagean
> >chor,\
> > linktocpage=true,pagebackref=true,urlcolor=blue,hyperte
> >xnames,hypertex,\ colorlinks=true,hyperindex]{hyperref}
> > \hypersetup{pdftitle={The Title},pdfauthor={Author}}
> >
> > Will appreciate
> > If anyone can tell me where I am wrong.
>
> Why do you specify two drivers ("ps2pdf" and "hypertex")?
> I think this is the problem. Without "hypertex" this
> should go. If not: try less parameters :-))
> btw: "hypertex" is the default driver and need not to be
> specified anyway.

You are absolutely right! It's my mistake.
But it was not enught to removing "hypertex". After I got
it out, still didn't get bookmarks and links. When
"hyperindex and hypertexnames" went away, everything is OK.
I mean there are bookmarks and links, and they work.

Still do not know how to define color for links etc.

> One question left:
> what is the parameter "hypertexnames"?
> I can't find it in the hyperref manual.

'hypertexnames' = use guessable names for links

> regards,
> Marcus Beyer
>
> http://www.Stormlight.de/lyx_de.html

Best for All