Hi,

My name is Max, I was looking for some niche business names and web designing
companies on google and came across your email and thought of dropping you an
email.

I am an experienced php, wordpress and a frontend developer. At the moment i am
looking for some work/project.

Please let me know if you have any requirement for web development, web app,
eCommerce website, website management/maintenance or may be looking to
outsource some project.

Also please let me know if you want to see my portfolio.
My Skype username: lucas.kent (lucas.kent is my skype username and not my real
name.)

Regards,
Max
Development, wordpress, PHP, Design

P.S: This is not a spam email even though it might look like one but trust me
it's not. I didn't get your email through any purchased list or anything. But
if you would prefer to not receive any email from me in the future, please