On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 11:15:17AM -0500, disinteres...@gmail.com wrote:
> With 2.2 rc1, horizontal scrolling doesn't seem to work (at least on my
> installation of OS X 10.11.4) with wide tables that are contained in table
> floats, making it impossible to edit columns past the window boundary. Is
> there a setting/workaround for this?

Note that there is no horizontal *scrollbar*, but we have implemented
horizontal scrolling.

It should work when scrolling with the mouse (e.g. pressing tab). Can
you access the full table? If not, then indeed it does not work as
intended. In this case, can you please send us a small example .lyx file
that illustrates the problem?

> Also, while investigating this, I went to Preferences: Editing, toggled
> Cursor follows scrollbar, and LyX crashed when I hit Apply.

This problem is actually much more serious than any potential problem
above. Are you able to reproduce this (i.e. can you do the same steps
and get the crash again)?

Thank you for testing rc1!

Nice email address by the way. I hope you are at least "interested" in
helping us find and fix the crash bug you found :)

Scott