Le 21/04/2016 01:30, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 02:23:54PM -0500, disinteres...@gmail.com wrote:
Ok, a little more digging lead me to this: If there is text in the table
float (but outside of the table) that is wide enough to wrap lines, the
table won't scroll horizontally. I'm attaching an example.

Perfect. Good investigation. I can reproduce this. JMarc do you have an
idea?

It is embarassing, in my tests it never occurred to me that tables are generally in table flaots %-|

I think the problem is that traditionally collapsable insets have a width that is limited to the width of the bufferview. I have to see whether this can be lifted without too much pain.

Please create a bug report.

JMarc