Am Samstag, den 23.04.2016, 17:50 +0200 schrieb Michael Berger:
>  Thanks Jürgen,
> your code does not only produce colored page numbers but even shows
> the correct colors for each respective document, e. g. RoyalBlue for
> classicthesis:
> a) for KOMA see 'colorsKoma.png'
> b) for classicthesis see 'colorsMiede.png'
>
> a) the first column adapts its width; using dots or not in-between is
> of less relevance
> b) looks great but the width of the first column appears to be fix
> and in cases overlaps  with the following text; dots are nice but
> should be preceding the text, not following it
>
> I tried around with
> \def\pagedeclaration#1{dotfill\nobreakspace#1}
> but got either no color or dots in the wrong place.
>
> Perhaps somebody could give this problem the final touch!?

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve. In any case, it is
clear that the code you posted above does not produce backlinks, since
it does not use the \hyperpage macro. Also, the dotfill command misses
the backslash.

Maybe this is what you want:

\renewcommand*\pagedeclaration[1]{\dotfill\nobreakspace\hyperpage{#1}}

If not, you should explain a bit more what you want.

Jürgen