Jürgen, the minifile
Michael

On 04/24/2016 03:06 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2016, 14:24 +0200 schrieb Michael Berger:
Yes Jürgen, it is indeed the width of the first column / both columns
in
each line of the nomenclature table.

In scr the width of the first column nicely increases according to
its
longest entry and at the same time the width of the second column is
accordingly decreased. A vertical line drawn between the two columns
it
is straight.

In classicthesis there is no such adjustment as I see it. (neither
any
other distinct orderly system)
Minimal example file, please.

If I use the proposed code in a classicthesis document, I get the
desired result (see screenshot).

Jürgen