I've just installed on my desktop the 2.2.0-1 version delivered by Fedora 23
updates repo.
The overall layout is much prettier and I'm eager to test the professed
support for retina displays when I upgrade LyX on my laptop.

However, I have refrained from installing the upgrade on the laptop because
when I tested the 2.2.0 version with the desktop I've found out that some
useful mathematical keyboard shortcuts were no longer working.

For instance: "ALT+M F" did not entered the \frac command; instead it just
will open the dialog window for math spaces.  "ALT+M (", "ALT+M [" and
"ALT+M {", instead of creating the respective math delimiters would simply do
nothing.  Also, exponent generation with the caret "^" works sporadically.

There may be other shortcut problems that I have not detected yet.  Anyway,
those I mentioned are annoying, because the shortcuts significantly speed-up
the typing of mathematical expressions.

Have you noticed something similar, or can this be a specific Fedora issue?
--
Rudi Gaelzer
Institute of Physics