On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:46:12PM +0000, Nikola Ivan Leder wrote:
> Hi,
> The subject pretty much sums it up. As
> suggested in previous thread I've upgraded
> to lyx 2.2.
> The new version would not produce a result
> when exporting to PDF because of unknown
> characters. I've tracked this to Croatian
> diacritics from the references bib file.
> I've manually replaced all surnames with
> diacritics I. E. Č to C or ž to z and than
> it worked fine. Although the names were no
> longer correct.
>
> Any idea what is happening here and what
> to do?

Hi Nikola,

Can you send a minimal example that used to work for you in 2.1.x and no
longer works for you in 2.2.0? That would really help when figuring this
out. There might be a bug that we need to fix.

Also, when you compiled with 2.2.0 did you happen to try clicking on the
"Show Output Anyway" button? If so, did the PDF look the same as 2.1.x
or did it look different?

Thanks for this report and for helping us figure out if there is a bug.

Scott