From my keyboard:

        I read this on
http://www.latex-community.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20782

Dated in 2012:

[quote]

You can remove an item from your personal word list with LyX.

Place the cursor inside the word you want to delete and activate the
context menu (right mouse button). The context menu contains an item to
remove the word from your personal dictionary.

[end quote]

It doesn't work for me. Did it ever work? When was that feature removed
and if anyone knows why? Or is it something that I'm misinterpreting?

Be well,
Charlie

        East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                   http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Whether the flower looks better in the nosegay than in the
        meadow where it grew and we had to wet our feet to get it! Is
        the scholastic air any advantage? ......Henry David Thoreau

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.