On 15.08.2016 14:19, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 15/08/2016 à 11:06, racoon a écrit :
On 14.08.2016 19:21, Guillaume Munch wrote:

Hi, which version? In 2.3 the toolbar now stays as long as there are
tracked changes in the document (long standing requested feature).

Thanks! That explains it. I guess I will get used to it. Maybe I will
move the toolbar to the side now.

By the way, I am using 2.2.1. It actually seems to behave already there
that way...

Maybe yes, I do not remember what I backported to 2.2.1.

FYI your bug is that LyX has three states {on,off,auto} for toolbars but
only proposes on and auto in the interface. See
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/6364

I don't follow. Maybe by interface you mean the representation in the menu. But there are three states, or?

1. checkmark without auto
2. no checkmark without auto
3. checkmark or no checkmark with auto

But since for me the toolbar automatically disappears when there are no changes left in the document and track changes is disabled, it seems to be set to the "new" auto-review state.

Daniel