Hi,
I have been using LyX 2.2.1 for a while, and I found the following two issues:
Saving a document frequently gives me an error saying that it failed to move
the temporary copy to the original one. I end up getting multiple temporary
files such as filename-aZ7872.lyxI'm using SumatraPDF as my pdf viewer, but
whenever I compile the pdf document LyX loses its focus and SumatraPDF gains
it. (it seems like an issue with sumatrapdf actually)
Any help in solving these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very
much.
Best Regards,Joon