On 08/31/2016 03:48 PM, Joon Ro wrote:
Hi,

I have been using LyX 2.2.1 for a while, and I found the following two issues:

 1. Saving a document frequently gives me an error saying that it
    failed to move the temporary copy to the original one. I end up
    getting multiple temporary files such as filename-aZ7872.lyx
 2. I'm using SumatraPDF as my pdf viewer, but whenever I compile the
    pdf document LyX loses its focus and SumatraPDF gains it. (it
    seems like an issue with sumatrapdf actually)

Just to clarify #2, when you say "compile" you mean File > Export (as opposed to View), correct? If you click the viewer button or use the View menu to generate a PDF, LyX automatically opens the PDF in the designated viewer program (intended behavior).

Paul

Any help in solving these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Joon