Hi all,

Upgraded to 2.2.1 and having trouble finding the Separator environment for
Beamer presentations. I used to have it associated to a key binding, and
that doesn't work anymore, but I don't see it in the list of paragraph
styles, either.

The Beamer manual says this:

" Consecutive frames have to be separated from each other. This is done by
means of the Separator paragraph style."

But for some reason that's not showing in my list.
I can work around this for now by copying the separator+frame environments
from the Beamer manual, but there must be a better way!

I am on Mac OS 10.8, Linguistics module enabled.

And, I just checked my Linux installation (LyX 2.0 something), and the
Separator style is in the first block of styles visible in the list, near
"Standard". It's definitely not there anymore in the Mac version.

Maria

Maria