Hello,

I am having real difficulties with getting Lyx to create a table for me.
The table has too many rows on it to fit on a single page, and the column
width means the table has to be rotated 90 degrees to fit on the page.

The table fits perfectly when it is rotated, but Lyx still tries to fit it
on one page, meaning that the bottom of the table is cut off in PDF
viewer... I have not inserted the table into a float as I understand that
floats only work on a single page. When I try to specify a row in the table
for the page break, there is an error message generated by Lyx and the
table doesn't even appear in the PDF view.

I would really appreciate any help!! I can send screenshots if need be.

Thanks,

Christian.

--
Christian French, MOptom (Hons), MCOptom
Optometrist / PhD researcher

Aston University
School of Life and Health Sciences
Department of Vision Sciences and Optometry
Birmingham, UK
B4 7ET

email: fren...@aston.ac.uk