On 30 September 2016 at 23:18, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 10:35:21PM +0100, Christian French wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for the quick reply. I've put the table in it's own Lyx file. I
> have
> > selected the "Use Multi-page Table" option, and even clicked on a cell
> > half-way down the table and checked the option "Page break on current
> row",
> > but Lyx presents an error code when I go to view it as a pdf, and when I
> > click "Show output anyway" the table isn't there.
> >
> > Thanks again for looking,
>
> I can reproduce the issue. There seems to be a problem with using a
> longtable and rotating. I'm not sure what the problem is.
>
> I don't know much about this. I hope someone else has an idea. I attach
> my attempt. It does not look good, but perhaps it gives you a start on
> getting something that looks good.

Thanks for sending that table, as you say, it is a starting point. I'm
trying a different approach now - is it possible to adjust the margins of a
single page in Lyx? I have put a 'New Page' break in, I'm just wondering if
it is possible to have one page in the middle of the document with really
narrow margins to fit more of the table on??

> > P.S. I've never posted to a mailing list, so I hope that I've responded
> > correctly!
>
> Please bottom post (respond below the text you are referring to). Also,
> please consider sending a more minimal example. If the link I sent you
> was not clear, can you edit it (it is a Wiki) to make it more clear? The
> example you sent contained a lot of elements that were not necessary to
> reproduce the problem. Attached is a minimal example.
>
> Best,
>
> Scott

Thanks,

Christian.

--
Christian French, MOptom (Hons), MCOptom
Optometrist / PhD researcher

Aston University
School of Life and Health Sciences
Department of Vision Sciences and Optometry
Birmingham, UK
B4 7ET

email: fren...@aston.ac.uk