From: Joel Kulesza [mailto:jkule...@gmail.com]
Sent: torsdag 6. oktober 2016 18.20
To: Bernt Lie <bernt....@hit.no>
Cc: parubi...@gmail.com; Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>;
lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: Consonants with accents?

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Bernt Lie
<bernt....@hit.no<mailto:bernt....@hit.no>> wrote:

In this case, I pasted the questionable character into JabRef from *LyX*.

A side note as another JabRef user: recent versions allow cleanup of various
fields.  I have it setup to cleanup author, institution, etc. to convert
Unicode to LaTeX.  That way, when rendering (with pdflatex/bibtex via LyX) I
don't run into problems.

I have JabRef 3.4 installed. How do you set up the automatic cleaning?

(Under General, what default encoding should I use? What default bibliography
mode should I use – BibTeX or BibLaTeX?)

-B