Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Andrew Parsloe<mailto:apars...@clear.net.nz>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 20:50
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org<mailto:lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: LyX 2.2.2 & reconfigure -- MikTeX problems?

On 7/01/2017 7:43 a.m., Bernt Lie wrote:
> Sent from my Windows 10 phone

You may be missing the package miktex-jpeg-bin-2.9. Run the MiKTeX
package manager as administrator and check down the list of files. If
you have the package it will show a date when it was installed (in the
fifth column). If you haven't got the package there will be a blank
there, in which case highlight the entry then click the + button in the
upper left (below File) in the package manager dialogue and (provided
you are online) the package will be installed.

Andrew
--
Thanks, Andrew: where do I find the MikTeX packet manager?
-B