On 7/01/2017 12:42 p.m., Bernt Lie wrote:

You may be missing the package miktex-jpeg-bin-2.9. Run the MiKTeX

package manager as administrator and check down the list of files. If

you have the package it will show a date when it was installed (in the

fifth column). If you haven't got the package there will be a blank

there, in which case highlight the entry then click the + button in the

upper left (below File) in the package manager dialogue and (provided

you are online) the package will be installed.

Andrew

--

Thanks, Andrew: where do I find the MikTeX packet manager?

-B

This may be different on Windows 10 but on Windows 7 you go to the Start button, choose All Programs, scroll to MiKTeK 2.9, open the folder, then Maintenance (Admin). This contains the package manager, settings and update. (I've created shortcuts to all three since I use them often.)

Andrew

---