Am 01.07.2017 um 12:59 schrieb Kornel Benko:
Am Samstag, 1. Juli 2017 um 11:06:49, schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann
<engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>
However, in the document you have to change parts to math mode on many
places and parts of text, which is now in math, into text mode.
Wolfgang
The question would be how?

I could not find a way to dissolve a single math-inset.

        Kornel
I did it by marking the wrong item(s) e.g.
13. The/nondoxastic/ world (math)

13. The /nondoxastic/ world (math)

double click on the /nondoxastic > /cut and paste it with ctrl x and ctrl v or, easier, with a click on the middle mouse key at the place behind the original one. If you want it to be in italics, use ctrl e (I noticed you used wrongly math to get italics as shown in the above example)

If you want to include some text (which is actually part of the math) into a math expression, cut and afterward paste it /inside/ the [...] math

Wolfgang