Dear LyX users,

Apologies in advance if this is considered spam.

I've used LyX happily for years, but always wished there was an easier way
to collaborate with other people on a document. To make this easier, I've
been working on a web-based math editor that tries to reproduce the LyX
experience as closely as possible. It features Google Docs-style
collaborative editing, version history, etc. (It also supports code
execution, but that's another matter.) You can see it here: codedown.io.

The tool is in beta and doesn't have all of LyX's features, but it's useful
for some workflows.

If this sounds interesting to you, please create an account and try it out!
Feel free to email me directly with questions/feature requests/bug reports;
feedback is always appreciated.

Best,
Tom