Hi Tom,

Sorry but yes, hope I am wrong, but this looks like spam in my book, especially
considering that the one you are advertising is a commercial enterprise, there
is no free option - when you write

  *   Notebook environment with WYSIWYG LaTeX editor

do you mean that you are offering a Lyx installation? Is the site using the
good Lyx developers’ labour for a financial advantage? Yes sure there’s the
computing element of it, but if this is the case and I were a Lyx developer I
would be most irate, considering how upset I am now just as a user - I very
much hope I am missing something!!!

On 9 Aug 2017, at 06:39, Tom McLaughlin