Le 16/02/2018 à 17:20, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Hello lyx users,

it has been brought to our(=developers) attention that downloading speed of lyx
installers might become too slow on various places over the globe. The size of
installers was steadily growing past years and 220 MB might indeed pose problem
in case users end up with connections speeds about ~10kbs...

That's why this small poll - we would be intersted to know how bad the situation
generally is -- especially outside of Europe.

FWIW, there may be peering problems these days between the French academic network Renater and some parts of the world. I see it at Inria and ftp.lyx.org happens to be hosted at lip6.fr, which is on this same network.