Am 20.02.2018 um 18:37 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:

Am 20.02.2018 um 17:57 schrieb Guenter Milde:
On 2018-02-20, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
I found masses of these when switching to 2.2 (I think) and I resolved
this with a perl script if I remember correctly :-)-O
Do you still have the originals? This could help us a lot to test whether
the fix is correct.

Günter

I could send a presentation with those curled arrows (tomorrow, if wanted). They can not be cut  and pasted, otherwise one might be able to find out the coding and use a replacement.
I have attached a lyx file which shows (only) the bend arrow. If looked at the file with an editor it shows for the body part:

\begin_body
\begin_layout Standard
\begin_inset Separator latexpar
\end_inset
\end_layout
\begin_layout Standard
\end_layout
\end_body
\end_document

The bend arrow in the lyx display corresponds to
\begin_inset Separator latexpar
as found out by the gurus.

My question is, whether it is safe for a large document (e.g. books) to
open the lyx file with an editor, remove begin_inset Separator, save it and run lyx again, hopefully successfully. However, the  latexpar should also be removed, and this can also be something else (the bend arrows occur also in a legend, at the end of chapters, sections etc). So it should be removed in some more eleborate way (SED??). Or is there a better way? It would save a lot of time instead of removing those separator beasts by hand, if I need older lyx files for the newer lyx versions.

Wolfgang