Le 20/09/2018 à 13:16, Wolfgang Engelmann a écrit :
You mean, possible errors or so after ./configure?

At the end of the configure run, there is a summary that is displayed, like this:

Configuration
  Host type:               x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Special build flags: build=development std-regex warnings assertions stdlib-debug use-hunspell use-enchant
  Bundled libraries:        boost
  C++ Compiler:            g++ (5.4.0)
  C++ Compiler flags:       -Wall -Wextra -g -O -std=c++14
  C++ Compiler user flags:
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt Frontend:
      Qt version:          4.8.7
  Packaging:               posix
  LyX binary dir:          /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:           /usr/local/share/lyx-master

What is interesting here is the flags "use-hunspell" and "use-enchant" that say that these two have been found.

If you send the config.log file to me or to the list, I will probably be able to tell you what went wrong.

JMarc