Steve if there was a correctly working and useful Linux or Windows tablet, I
would buy it for LyX because it is very relevant to me. Unfortunately, iPad is
only usable tablet today from my point of view (I have tried a Lenovo tablet
under Windows 10, it was unusable as a tablet, unfortunately Linux does not
drivers for it). I have had to buy a small Macbook just because of this.

A naive question on Latex -> semantic XML: is it possible if one starts from
Latex? My question is the compatibility of the Latex structure (which has been
created with a specific objective) with such an output, I suppose. I am
completely ignorant on this topic and I know that you have been struggling with
this issue over the years, hence my question.

Murat Yildizoglu