Tuukka Toivonen wrote:
> It's possible to change page number, afaik, but I don't know how.
> \setpagecounter or something...

\setcounter{page}{1}
in TeX-Mode (Red Text) on the page which has to have pagenumber 1

> > 2. Table of Contents: "Introduction" and "Conclusion" should not be
> > numbered, but should show up in the TOC. Same goes for
"Bibliography".

> For the first two, you could use "Section*" environment and then write
> below, in red tex,
>         \addtocontents{toc}{otsikonnimi}

If you use Koma (as you mentioned), it's easier: the environment
"Addchap" (instead of Chapter) does the trick.
To add the Bibliography to the TOC, Koma provides the command bibtotoc.
Just write "bibtotoc" in Layout > Document > Further Options.

Good Luck,

Juergen

-----

Sorry if this has been solved yet. I'm not subscribed at the moment.