On 10/11/21 4:19 PM, UD K wrote:

On 10/11/21 9:58 PM, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
On 10/11/21 3:50 PM, UD K wrote:
I remember the Insert > Separated Frame Below, which has now vanished, at least from my 2.3.2 version.  This is punishment for using something called MX Linux, which has only that antiquated version, without this needed feature.  I also looked for a command buffer but it, too, is hidden.     The war was lost for the loss of a nail, and my lecture will die for the lack of Insert > Separated Frame Below  ;-(
EK