On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 11:10:14AM -0800, Michela Giorcelli via lyx-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently upgraded my Mac to Ventura and in Lyx the create new environment
> option has disappeared and I’m not able to create a new frame, not even using
> the key board option. Could anyone help with this?

Hi Michela,

Unfortunately, we've seen a lot of strange issues reported by LyX users
upgrading to Ventura. Further, we have only one LyX developer whose main
operating system is macOS and I'm not even sure if they are on Ventura so I
don't know if there will be a fix anytime soon since it's hard to figure out
what the problem is and how to fix it. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

Scott