Hi Joel,
Here it is a minimalistic example :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djr5h2vuey2158n/test-export-epub-2-4.zip?dl=0

The zip file contains the lyx file, a bib file with one reference and the
exported epub file.

The citation in the text appears as ??? and, even if I use the author-date3
format, the epub contains the cryptic label.

I am probably doing something stupid because I am completely ignorant in
docbook and epub areas. I have looked at the DocBook part of the manual, but it
seemed quite cryptic at this stage. I probably need to read more about these
formats first to use them in a productive way.

> On 7 Feb 2023, at 05:58, Joel Kulesza <jkule...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 05:28 Murat Yildizoglu <myi...@gmail.com
> <mailto:myi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have at last installed the beta2 on my Macbook Air M1. It seems to start
>> and behave normally for now. It seems pretty stable and reliable for now.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your good work!
>>
>> The graphic inclusion subwindow hides behind the LyX window in this version
>> too.
>>

>> I was of course excited by the Docbook and epub exports, and I have tried
>> with a small document.
>>
>> The output looks quite good but the document has some references (bibtex,
>> Natebib, authordate3) and they are not included in the body of the exported
>> text (I see ??? in their place), but the cited documents are included in the
>> bibliography at the end of the document.
>>
>> I am doing something stupid?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Murat
>>

>> --
>
> Murat,
>
> Can you please provide a MWE?
>
> Thank you,
> Joel

—

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Advisor to the Minister of Education, Youth, and Sports of Cambodia
Expertise France

ទីប្រឹក្សាឯកឧត្តមបណ្ឌិតសភាចារ្យរដ្ឋមន្ត្រីក្រសួងអប់រំ យុវជន និងកីឡា
(ជំនាញការនៃប្រទេសបារាំង)

On temporary leave from
University of Bordeaux

#80 Preah Norodom Boulevard