On Sat, Apr 01, 2023 at 03:56:58PM +0200, Eckhard Höffner wrote:
> Hello all,
> this is not really a central Lyx topic, but I hope I'll be forgiven.
>
> I have started designing a font. As I have been working with Lyx for over 20
> years, and the font should primarily work well with LyX (XeTeX), be usable
> without problems. Other uses don't interest me so much.
>
> At the following link you can find the font and a long PDF document created
> with LyX, which practically only uses the package realscripts for the
> preamble.
>
> https://www.fatto.de/wiki/doku.php/playground:font
>
> Therefore my question: Is anyone interested in supporting me, i.e. finding
> errors, making suggestions for improvement, etc.?

Thanks for sharing, Eckhard! I looked at the pdf there. Cool font!

What tools do you use to develop the font?

I took a look at the PDF. One thing I noticed is that for the page numbers, in
41 and 42 they appear to be centered vertically but for 43 it seems more like
top aligned. Not sure if that makes sense, but it seemed a little off to me.

Good work!

Scott