On 18 Jun 2023, at 15:01, Maria Gouskova <gousk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 7:22 AM R. H. van der Gaag <rhvanderg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I noticed the time stamp on tracked changes is two hours off. Solutions found
> online seem to fail. Is there a way to get correct time stamps?
>
> I cannot reproduce this here--my time stamps look correct. I am using LyX
> 2.3.6 on Linux Mint 21, Cinnamon 5.4.12. (Btw, it helps when you include
> details of your system and installation for questions like this).

Of course, sorry about that. This is on LyX 2.3.7, macOS 13.4, on an M1 iMac. I
am in the Amsterdam timezone, and time stamps like \lyxadded{RH}{Sun Jun 18
13:00:02 2023} are two hours behind. I worry about this a little bit: time
discrepancies can cause nasty synchronisation issues sometimes. This has not
happened so far, but since I am working on two machines, I have to be careful.

RH