On 6/19/23 15:30, R. H. van der Gaag wrote:
On 19 Jun 2023, at 18:46, Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/19/23 09:36, R. H. van der Gaag wrote:
Thanks for checking. Insert date gives the correct (Dutch) time here, too. But
the time stamps added to the LaTeX preview are always exactly two hours behind.
A riddle.
Two hours behind sounds like UCT (GMT). European time is one hour ahead but
then another hour for daylight savings. I suspect that your system clock is set
for UCT, which is what LaTeX is picking up.

I've had similar problems on a Windows system.
My macOS preferences say "Central European Summer Time" and in the terminal I
get

  rh@iMac ~ % date
  Mon Jun 19 21:27:10 CEST 2023

It remains a mystery, then, where LyX or LaTeX gets its UCT/GMT time from.
Should I worry about this possibly messing up sync?

Sync has been the problem for me. But if you're not seeing a problem, I wouldn't worry about it.

Riki