Hi Scott,

Thank you for the quick response. Definitely not a branch. If the source LaTeX
pane is the code preview pane, that is not open either (I also noticed that
suggestion searching through threads).

My troubleshooting step is simply open new file, paste text from a paragraph
from some other file, double paste, and notice the difference in cursor speed.

Thanks again

Tim