On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 04:13:37PM +0200, Struan Cockcroft wrote:
> I have recently crossed over from windows, in which I was using
> scientific workplace, to linux (and burned the bridge).  I tried
> ktexmaker, but I need wysiwym so I installed lyx 1.2.0.  It's very nice
> but it cannot import my tex files from swp or ktexmaker, cannot relyx.
> Can anyone help me, please. I have attached a file.

I have no problems wth reLyX on your file. maybe you should convert the DOS
line endings first, but I don't think that's a problem. What did reLyX say?

Note that you use some tcilatex.sty (which I believe is coming with
Scientific Workplace).  You need that, too, or - probably better -
re-insert your pictures using LyX thereby getting rid of the SW dependance
and getting visual feeback within LyX.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)