Marcelo Acu?fffff1a wrote:
> My book include several appendix, but I don't understand how work it.
> In the final part of my book I press Format - Start Appendix Here, then a
> line appears in the screen text but I can't see any more. How work it?

I agree that the wording of section 3.3.4.5 is not the best one, but what
they wanted to say is that when you insert "Start Appendix Here" every
chapter and/or sections will be turned into new appendices. Try just to
create a new section.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

A modest little person, with much to be modest about.
      -- Winston Churchill