Matej Cepl wrote:

> fuchst wrote:
> > Does any one know whether this can be done and could point me in the right
> > directions?
>
> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html#bibmulti
>
> Matěj
Matěj,
As I was also interested, in the multiple bib capability, I went to look at
the link you sent.  For some reason it returns no data at all (is CTAN
having a problem?). I also did not find a "bibmulti" listed in the Alpha[1]
Catalogue, nor through the CTAN search, even google finds no related hits.
Is it like most good things I hear about ... taken off the market? :}

[1] http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/alpha.html

Thanks for the help.
--
Todd Denniston