Hi everyone,

I've just started using Lyx, but already it is such a huge relief compared to Word - thanks! Just to change the font on the screen without affecting the font in print...

I saw that jurabib will have more native support in version 1.4, but I just wanted to ask if anyone is working with humanities-styles of their bibliographies in Lyx? - it could be jurabib or any other tex package that comply to the oxford style or equivalent, with the full reference as a footnote. If someone has a setup they are happy with (maybe proud of it as well? ;-)) I would be happy to hear how you do it.

Thanks,

Arne Kjell Vikhagen